When you think of avocado, you think of guacamole. I can never get bored of this very tasty dip ! I remember having this dip first in Taco Bell, a Mexican chain in the US and has been making it ever since at home. Needless to mention it goes great with the tortilla chips.Well,if you are from a country where avocados are available, of course you know about this yummy dip.
This is a simple recipe of the Mexican guacamole.I know everyone has their own version of the dip and here is mine.I have been away from my blog for sometime now – blame it on the bad photographs or my laziness or my habit of procrastination , phew ! Trying to get back in the game with this wonderful recipe. Here you go –
Preparation time – 5 mins
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 small red onion
- 1 medium sized tomato
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli
- Mash avocados, add lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix them well, blend them once if you wish to have a smooth texture. Adjust the seasonings as you prefer. There is no right or wrong way !
- Enjoy with tortilla chips 🙂